Specialist Fire Extinguishers
Stainless Steel / Polished Aluminium Extinguishers
• Stored pressure extinguishers with highly polished finish for maximum impact • Ideal for architecturally sensitive environments and design-led interiors • Ideal for clean room applications where hygiene is paramount • Squeeze grip operation • Protective plastic base • Complete with bracket • Frost-free horn on 2kg CO2 extinguisher.
The Wet Chemical Extinguisher is ideal for Class ‘F’ fires, involving cooking oils and fats. It is extremely effective as the wet chemical rapidly knocks the flames out, cools the burning oil and chemically reacts to produce a soap-like solution, sealing the surface and preventing re-ignition. Independent fire tests have established that it is capable of extinguishing a fire in a 75litre capacity deep fat fryer.The extinguisher is easy to use, producing a gentle, but highly effective spray.The gentle application helps prevent hot oil splashing on to
• Kitemarked to BS7937 • User friendly 6 litre size – supplied factory filled • Cylinder, lance and nozzle constructed from high quality stainless steel • Unique hose swivel joint for easy directional control • Simple to use with controllable discharge • Suitable for use on freely burning materials (Class ‘A’) • MED approved
Special Powder Extinguishers are designed specifically to fight combustible metal fires (Class ‘D’), such as sodium, lithium, magnesium and aluminium when in the form of swarf or powder. The extinguishers are equipped with a special very low velocity applicator to ensure the fire fighting powder is applied efficiently and effectively to the burning metal and prevent burning swarf from spreading. The L2 version contains powder formulated for extinguishing all metal fires including lithium.The Firepower Monnex Powder 9kg extinguisher is recommended for use on class B and C fires where superior fire extinguishing qualities are required.
• Unique lance applicator designed to allow the powder to fall evenly over the fire • Colour coded area for easy identification • Highly effective against metal fires which include lithium, sodium, magnesium and aluminium when in the form of powder or swarf • L2 contains powder suitable for fires involving lithium • M28 does not cover lithium fire risks • Unique hose swivel joint for easy directional control
Automatic Clean Agent Extinguishers
• Compact automatic FE-36 fire suppression unit • Designed for use in boats and for sensitive machinery • A ‘drop-in’ halon replacement • 5 year warranty • Complete with pressure gauge • Supplied with bracket and stainless steel retaining strap
Automatic Powder Extinguishers
• Fully refillable stored pressure extinguishers • Designed for use in enclosed spaces i.e. engine/plant rooms, switchrooms etc • Bracketry included with extinguisher • Supplied with 68OC red bulb as standard (other temperatures available on request) • Fitted with pressure gauge for easy routine checking